Worried about money? Struggling to pay debts? Get help from Community Money Advice (CMA) Connect Oxted — free, friendly and confidential help for people living in and around the Oxted area from trained money mentors.
Freedom from debt. Hope for the future.
What is CMA Connect?
Community Money Advice Connect Oxted is organised by King’s Church Oxted (a registered charity) and run by a trained team of Christian money mentors. We offer non-judgemental advice and are supported by local churches. We work in association with, and are a member of, Community Money Advice, a national debt advice charity.
To make an appointment or for more information about how we can help you, please contact us on:
CMA Connect Oxted is in association with Community Money Advice, a national debt advice charity. CMA Connect can only offer support for personal debt in accordance with UK law. All information held is stored under Data Protection law guidelines (Charity No 1115130).
If you need help with something else, or would like to speak to someone at King's, please get in touch via the details below.
Our Service Offers You
• Free, friendly and confidential help with debts and budgeting
• Flexible meeting times
• Flexible meeting venues local to you where possible (or Zoom)
We will not
• Knowingly aid fraud
• Break the law
• Handle or lend any money
• Act as a debt collector
Where to start
Please call or email to arrange an initial meeting. The first meeting will usually take 1-2 hours.
We will discuss your individual situation and look at the best options for you.
Please bring as much information as you can to this meeting about your financial position, including:
• Recent bank statements
• Income details including benefits
• Details of regular outgoings
• Details of any debts (credit cards or loans)
• Any letters about money you owe
We can help you to
• Check if you are eligible for any benefits
• Look at ways to increase your income, reduce your spending and get better value for money
• Create a budget so that you can take control of your finances for the future
Together we will
• Look at how much money you have coming in and how much is going out
• Check benefit entitlement
• Create a budget so that you can take better control of your finances
• Help you to check who you owe money to and how much is owed
• Help you to find advice on the best option for dealing with your situation
• If you have debts, we will help you to access debt advice from the CMA (Community Money Advice) Hub
• We will then help you to put into practice the plan produced for you by the CMA Hub.
New to King's Church?
Great, what would you like to do next?
Get in touch
If you would like any further information, or if you have any questions or would like to speak to someone in person we would love to hear from you.
King’s Centre, 33 Amy Road, Oxted, Surrey RH8 0PW
(01883) 734 805