Big Objections is a series of 20-30 minute answers to the 6 biggest objections to God, the church and Christianity.
Have you ever raised objections like:
- Why Do People Believe in God When There's No Evidence He Exists?
- How Could Any Thinking Person Choose God Over Science?
- Why Does God Care Who I Sleep With?
- Who Would Base Their Lives on a Brutal, Contradictory Book of Fairy Stories?
- How Could A Loving God Possibly Allow So Much Suffering?
- What sort of God would send good people of other faiths to hell?
Big Objections is a series of 20-30 minute answers (from a live speaker and complementary media) to the 6 biggest objections to God, the church and Christianity.
The idea originated in King’s Church Eastbourne and aims to remove barriers that prevent guests from investigating faith, God and church any further. At the end of each talk the audience are invited to discuss the objection and send anonymous texts containing their questions to be answered.
Want to know more?
Please e-mail Simon Quincey if you would like any further information regarding Big Objections.